Anastasi, Moore & Martin, PLLC, an established CPA and consulting firm, is seeking a Winter 2023 Audit Intern to join our team. Our intern will experience an excellent introduction to audit in a public accounting firm. Our auditors provide financial statement and advisory services to a variety of industries. We are looking for an individual who values integrity, accountability and building relationships, who strives for excellence in all they do. We are passionate about the clients we serve – our motivation to be different is demonstrated in how well we serve our clients, our employees, and our community.
- Perform testing to support an audit opinion, including preparing supporting work paper documentation, conducting analytical reviews of account balances and preparing financial statements
- Identify and react to potential risks and research technical issues that arise during an audit engagement
- Develop technical competency with US GAAP
- Analyze and aid in the preparation of financial statements
- Gain exposure to a variety of clients and industries, ranging from small businesses to large corporations
- Understand the importance of client relationships and direct your efforts to maintaining and enhancing existing relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Working towards achieving credit requirements to be eligible to sit for the CPA exam
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organized
- Able to prioritize while working on multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Able to travel
- Able to work overtime as needed
Application Instructions: Applicants must include a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.