Anastasi, Moore & Martin, PLLC, an established CPA and consulting firm, is seeking an experienced Audit Senior to join our team. Our practice provides a broad range of audit and tax services. Our assurance team works with a diverse group of clients to provide a variety of services including audit, review, compilation and forensics. We are looking for an individual who values integrity, accountability and building relationships, who strives for excellence in all they do. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and a professional work environment. We are passionate about the clients we serve – our motivation to be different is demonstrated in how well we serve our clients, our employees and our community. This position is open to office, hybrid, and remote work.
- Supervise staff in audit planning and fieldwork, reviewing client accounting and operating procedures
- Perform testing to support an audit opinion, including, preparing supporting work paper documentation, conducting analytical reviews of account balances and preparing financial statements
- Research technical issues that arise during an engagement
- Draft audit reports for management to review
- Assist in preparing risk assessment, audit programs and prepare audit required communication reports
- Understand the importance of client relationships and responsive client service, building a professional network and business development activities
- Provide leadership and supervision to audit staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm
- CPA preferred. If not a CPA you must meet the educational requirements, or be working towards meeting the requirements to sit for the exam.
- Effective problem solving, critical thinking, research, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to take direction, use good judgment, and tact
- Able to prioritize while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to travel
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Motivated to meet client deadlines
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive understanding of data analysis techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Check out our comparison scorecard here!
Application Instructions: Applicants must include a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.