Salary Range: $57,000-$65,000
Anastasi, Moore & Martin, PLLC, an established CPA and consulting firm, is seeking a full-time Audit Staff to join our team. Our auditors provide financial statement and advisory services to a variety of industries. A significant portion of our audit practice is serving single and multi-employer benefit plans – defined contribution, defined benefit, and health and welfare plans. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a professional work environment. We are passionate about the clients we serve – our motivation to be different is demonstrated in how well we serve our clients, our employees, and our community.
- Perform specific and complex audit procedures, helping to develop effective audit processes
- Perform testing to support an audit opinion, including preparing supporting work paper documentation, conducting analytical reviews of account balances, and preparing financial statements
- Identify and react to potential risks and research technical issues that arise during an audit engagement
- Create draft reports for management to review
- Assist in preparing risk assessment, develop audit programs, and prepare audit required communication reports
- Understand the importance of client relationships and direct your efforts to maintaining and enhancing existing relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business required
- 0-3 years of audit experience
- Previous experience in public accounting preferred
- CPA preferred. If not a CPA, you must meet the educational requirement or be working towards meeting the requirements to sit for the exam.
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to take direction, use good judgment, and tact
- Able to prioritize while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to travel
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and takes initiative for professional growth and development
Check out our comparison scorecard here!
Application Instructions: Applicants must include a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.