Anastasi, Moore & Martin, PLLC, an established CPA and consulting firm, is seeking a tax season intern to join our team. Our tax season intern will experience an excellent introduction to public accounting. There is an hourly time commitment of 20-25 hours per week or more as tax season progresses and you will be required to work through Spring Break. Our practice provides a broad range of audit, tax, and consulting services. We are looking for an individual who values integrity, accountability, and building relationships, who strives for excellence in all they do. We are passionate about the clients we serve – our motivation to be different is demonstrated in how well we serve our clients, our employees, and our community.
- Organize tax documents
- Prepare individual tax returns
- Prepare extensions
- Research tax related issues
- Verbal and written communication with clients
- Junior or Senior Academic standing
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to take direction, use good judgment, and tact
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to prioritize while working on multiple projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft office preferred
- Highly motivated and takes initiative for professional growth and development
- Understand the importance of client relationships and responsive client service
Application Instructions: Applicants must include a resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.