Anastasi, Moore & Martin, PLLC, an established CPA and consulting firm, is seeking a full-time Tax Senior to join our team. Our practice provides a broad range of audit, tax and consulting services. We are looking for an individual who values integrity, accountability and building relationships, who strives for excellence in all they do and can lead and be led with humility. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and a relaxed yet professional work environment. We are passionate about the clients we serve – our motivation to be different is demonstrated in how well we serve our clients, our employees and our community.
- Prepare and review tax returns including but not limited to individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates and non-profits
- Research and collaborate on a variety of tax projects
- Respond to inquiries and requests from the IRS and other governing authorities
- Prepare extensions and quarterly estimates
- Assist on other projects as assigned
- Understand the importance of client relationships and responsive client service
- Assist with new staff training and mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 3+ years of experience
- Master of Tax preferred
- Previous experience in public accounting preferred but not required
- CPA preferred. If not a CPA you must meet the educational requirements, or be working towards meeting the requirements to sit for the exam.
- Effective problem solving, critical thinking, research, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to take direction, use good judgement and tact
- Able to prioritize while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft office preferred
- Highly motivated and takes initiative for professional growth and development