Anastasi, Moore & Martin, PLLC, an established CPA and consulting firm, is seeking a full-time Tax Staff to join our team. Our practice provides a broad range of audit, tax and consulting services. We are looking for an individual who values integrity, accountability and building relationships, who strives for excellence in all they do and can lead and be led with humility. We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package and a relaxed yet professional work environment. We are passionate about the clients we serve – our motivation to be different is demonstrated in how well we serve our clients, our employees, and our community.
- Organize tax documents
- Prepare tax returns including but not limited to individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates and non-profits
- Research and collaborate on a variety of tax projects
- Prepare extensions and quarterly estimates
- Research tax related issues
- Assist on other projects as assigned
- Verbal and written communication with clients
- Understand the importance of client relationships and responsive client service
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 0-3 years of tax experience
- Previous experience in public accounting preferred
- CPA preferred. If currently not a CPA you must meet the educational requirement or be working towards meeting the requirements to sit for the exam.
- Effective problem solving, critical thinking, research, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to take direction, use good judgement and tact
- Organized and excellent attention to detail
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Able to prioritize while working on multiple projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft office preferred
- Highly motivated and takes initiative for professional growth and development